Check out Mike Feswick of Up & Coming Magazine and artist muse Lara Kruzins posing in leather and latex as Northbound Leather’s Models of the Month. Go to www.northbound.com for the full spread. Hair & Make-Up by Bronwen Weiderick. Shot by Jennifer Toole.
Teisha Evanson of NEXT is on fire in BB2013, a recent editorial I shot with my awesome team. We hope you love it. See below for shopping details. x
• Jacflash – http://jacflash.net/
• Cocoa Jewelry – http://cocoajewelry.com/
• Lotus Leaf Communications INC. – http://lotusleaf.ca/
• Triple Fly Society – http://www.triplelsociety.com/
• Untitled and Co. – http://untitledcotoronto.bigcartel.com/
• Cara Cheung – http://www.caracheung.com/
• The Store on Queen (TSOQ) – https://www.facebook.com/TheStoreOnQueen
• H&M – http://www.hm.com
• SSUR – http://www.ssurempirestate.com/
• Top Shop – http:///www.topshop.com
• 69 Vintage – http://69vintage.com/
My team and I shot a solid creative on Monday called BADBITCH2013. The shoot was inspired by all the talk of bad bitches on the radio lately. The boys seem to love them so. We dressed up our bad bitch Teisha from NEXT in six completely different looks with corn rows, and mohawks to boot by the ever talented Amber Fairie of The Manor Salon. Megan Ann WIlson, who has the baddest wardrobe of any bitch around, seamlessly pulled together six outfits that were at once sexy, fierce and intimidating. Make-up magician Bronwen Weiderick evolved Teisha from a baby-faced beauty into a full on threat throughout the day. And Asia V. mixed up a selection of cocktails to top each outfit off. We are shopping this unpublished editorial around. Inbox firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to secure it for your publication. This video was my very first attempt in video editing so please forgive my beginner status. Enjoy!